Gut bacteria is key to a healthy functioning body. We know that it is vital that the balance of gut bacteria is optimal to help fund your immune system's defensive abilities. There is plenty of research out there now that shows the relationship between healthy gut bacteria and weight loss.
Click HERE to read through our latest Facebook post on gut bacteria and autoimmune disease.
So...bottom line, with the information we have now, what do we think/know you can do to help improve your gut bacteria?
1. Remove all food toxins from your diet (click HERE for this link for more info)
2. Eat plenty of fermentable fibers (starches like sweet potato, yam, yucca, etc.)
3. Eat fermented foods like kefir, yogurt, sauerkraut, kim chi, etc.,
4. Take a high-quality, multi-species probiotic
5. Treat any intestinal pathogens (such as parasites) that may be present
6. Take steps to manage your stress