A common question that comes up in our office goes long something like this
"Do you treat elbows?"
"Do you treat ankles?"
etc... We will have people here we have cared for the past 2 decades that will ask these questions. Its not obvious to everyone that we dont JUST treat the spine. We take care of all sorts of problems away from the spine. Some of the more common problems are:
- Shoulder (rotator cuff strain, impingement, frozen shoulder, AC sprain, tendonitis, etc)
- Elbow (tennis elbow, golfers elbow, ulnar nerve neuritis, etc)
- Wrist / Hand (De Quervain's, intersection syndrome, carpal tunnel, etc)
- Knee (strain, patellofemoral syndrome, decreased mobility / locked joints / arthritic changes)
- Ankle/Foot (turned ankle/sprain, tendonitis, tarsal tunnel, plantar fasciitis, bursitis, heel pain, metatarsalgia)
We use a combination of our services to handle these issues; chiropractic joint manipulation, soft tissue therapies such as active myofascial release, massage therapy, and tool / instrumented assisted scraping techniques, acupuncture with or without electrical stimulation, and home rehabilitation instructions.
When used in the right combination, these therapies are incredibly helpful to someone who can literally start and end with us. No need for endless visits all over town, costly imaging or orthopedic office visits, followed by months of expensive therapy. Our goal is to quickly identify the problem, do some in house care, and get you managing this at home as soon as you can. We aim to provide HIGH quality care that is also cost effective.
If you or someone you know could use our help, have them simply call/text us at 605-373-9090 and one of our providers will be happy to see them and get them started on a path to resolving their problem!